Wow, it has been a while! I have been working really hard to revamp my website and I've finally got it exactly the way I want. I am looking so forward to sharing more on here now that everything is done!
After what seems to have been the longest winter ever, it's finally springtime. Days are getting warmer, it's lighter out longer and I don't know about you but that makes me feel like a new person. I wanted to share some of the things I've been loving lately, and I hope they make you as happy as they make me! If you shop using my links I make a small commission at no cost to you. Happy shopping!
1. Neutral Tops: I've been doing some spring shopping lately and I've been finding myself gravitating towards neutrals. I feel like they're great pieces to have in the closet because since they are all in the same color palette, they cut down on time creating outfits. I firmly believe that leopard print counts as a neutral. I've also found some neutral tie dye pieces to add into my collection. I'm shying away from getting things that I can only wear once or twice but instead picking things that can be worn multiple ways.
2. American Eagle Stretchy Mom Jeans: I always have such a hard time finding mom jeans that fit me because they don't always stretch. These jeans have the perfect amount of stretch to make them fit in all the right places, but still have that. mom jean look. I've been loving pairing them with mules or sneakers depending on my outfit.
3. Tanologist Tanning Drops: I don't know about you but I am SO pale these days. have been self tanning once or twice a week with the Tanologist tanning drops in light medium, and it is making such a difference in the appearance of my skin. Before I tan, I wash my face and exfoliate with a dermaplaning razor to make sure my skin is smooth and there is no dead skin. Then I tone my skin with my Tula glycolic acid toner, and mix 6 tanning drops into my moisturizer. If I'm refreshing the tan during the week, I add three drops. I wash my skin twice a day and still have been having amazing results with these drops!
4. Aerie Real Me Undies: Trust me on this one, these are literally the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. They're 5 for $25 and you can even catch them on sale for 8 for $32 sometimes. You can wear them high waisted or at your hips and they are just so comfortable. These are a must have!!!
5. Claw Clips: These claw clips are so cute and perfect for days when you don't wanna wash your hair (which for me is always). They are awesome quality and you get 4 for under $10 which is such a steal.
Is there something that you are loving lately? DM me on Instagram or tell me in the comments! I always love trying new things!